Sunday, February 20, 2011

GET TO THE PUFFLE SHOW/NIGHT CLUB ROOF FOR NON-MEMBERS!

Wow! Now even NON MEMBERS can get to the Puffle Show and Night Club Roof on CP! Here's how...

1. Click on one of these links.
Night Club Roof
Puffle Show

2. Log in.
3. You will be at the room you selected, even though if you are not a member!
4. If you're at the Puffle Show and you're not a member, you won't be able to get the Puffle Jacket... yet.
5. If you say something like "I'm not a member and I'm in here," people will start crowding around you and they won't stop! When I did this on a non-member penguin, there was at least 25 people crowding around me! When I went on a different server, no one was around me...

Cool glitch, huh? Thanks to Wikipedia for this...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

Panfu Help is NOT responsible for misuse of this glitch resulting in a ban.

6 comments:

  1. this is so cool! and what do you mean you cant get the puffle jacket because i got it and im non member thanks aaypbs

    by he way connor sucls

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too i got the puffle jacket too! edit your post thank for the glitch

    i agree anonsmsous connor sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn´t got the puffle jacket!

    I disagree Anonymous and doubletake Connor doesn´t suck

    ReplyDelete