Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Time's Running Out!

In our biggest contest ever on Panfu Help, the following is at stake:

1. 1-Time Use Animal Jam Code
2. 12 MONTH CP MEMBERSHIP GIFT CERTIFICATE! (Valued at $55 US!)
3. 1,000,000 Free Coins (if provided with a user/pass)
4. FREE CLUB PENGUIN COIN CODE!

THE ABOVE PACKAGE IS VALUED AT MORE THAN $70 US, and about 50 Euros!


There's an HOUR left to vote. If you have a favorite, VOTE NOW! VOTE! Right now, it looks like Flowerpower is in the lead:
pufflelover is catching up, and BubbleBubble and Megamonkey are tied for third! We got 34 votes so far, a pretty good amount considering that the poll only lasted 36 hours! Who knows? Second place and third place might get something too. Who knows?

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

4 comments:

  1. BREAKING NEWS!

    Connor has ADHD people! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOL! He does he posted on his stupid blog! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm winning! I've been gluing my eyes to see if I win! And you aren't kidding about that prize, right?

    By the way Kinkobob is my friend. He's mad becuase I won and he didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete