Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something to think about...

I'm not a member on Panfu, and I'll never be, even if the membership is 1 US cent per month. Ads. I HATE THEM! I logged on Panfu today, and I went to my treehouse. I have several Bollys and Woobys. Sometimes, Panfu give you a free pet in the Super-Secret Machine in the Cave or something. The problem: You can only keep the pets for five days if you're not a gold member. You can keep them, but you can't feed them or anything! You just get to leave your pets there and let them run away. That doesn't make any sense to me. In CP or Pandanda, if you buy a puffle or a dragon, you can keep it for life, even though you're not a member anymore. Just something to think about...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

Scroll down for a FREE Code for a New Virtual World, Animal Jam! Keep on scrolling for "Funny Questions!"

4 comments:

  1. Whats the Super Secret Machine?
    I have one ladybug thing and a tiger bolly( RARE )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Super Secret Machine is in the Jungle Cave. Every week or so, if you click on it, you get a Free Item! It's only every week.

    I have a ladybug and a tiger bolly too! Guess they aren't so rare after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 1,000,000 pandacoins,

    I have a red,blue,black,green and the other colour Bolly's

    I used to have 3 woobys (I had a Dark Blue one, Orange One, And Another one) But unfortunately They ran away (The warning didnt even pop up to tell me they needed feeding!)

    I have every pokopet
    Marieta (Pokopet)
    Helmet (Pokopet)
    Woody (Pokopet)

    and the rest!

    Oh and aaypbs, Can you post on your blog telling me/Us if its gift day...I read your blog everyday and if you say one day b"Its Gift Day" I would strait away go on panfu & get it!

    Thanks

    Connor

    ReplyDelete