Tuesday, February 1, 2011

People have been offending me for plagiarism for some things

Hi,


Apparently yesterday 6 people emailed blogger saying i copied these things from Aaypbs's blog

  • 1.Quest walkthroughs
  • 2.Funny Pictures
  • 3.Make a Poll Page
  • 4.Redeem Points page
  • 5.Penny & Lenny quest page
Here is really what hapened

  • 1.I didnt copy the quest walkthroughs-I did them myself and taking pictures
  • 2.I made a page called COOL pictures not FUNNY ones. Thats not copying and thats not an offence or even its not a federal offence.
  • 3.I didnt make a one. They are Lying-Obviously whoever made that up wanted me fired and they must have wanted my blog deleted.
  • 4.I didnt make a redeem points page AT ALL! The person who offended me for that is LYING-Again
  • 5.I didnt copy the penny and lenny quest-I dont even have a Penny & Lenny quest on my blog
So please stop LYING about this and stop emailing blogger customer services making up stuff because one day if you keep making up stuff my good blog (it has had 2,700 pageviews)
it could get shut down.

But this is the point i dont like

I dont have any content of the 5 things above, And blogger seems to think so.
IF i dont have that content and they think i do and people are keep saying its not gone then my blog could be shut down. Come on everyone and email blogger and say i HAVENT copied anything and please aaypbs email blogger and tell them that i didnt copy anything because even check my blog at http://panfublog2011.blogspot.com/ to see and PROVE!.

See-Nothing


Connor


PS:If they close down my blog ill quit aaypbs's blog and ill never post on here again and ill be so sad, so please-Just prove that i have not plagiarised.

4 comments:

  1. Look, no offend but you should be post something useful about Panfu (i know there a lot of quest while you whining) instead of moaning and whining about something that really not matter. Im an ex athour of the blog who got fired cuz not inactive and you could be next for stuff like this....

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not plagiaring , i am nemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks nemi!

    Im trying to prove that. Check out my new post. It says that if i get loads of nice comments ill post a WORKING cheat. Its SO cool.

    ReplyDelete