Sunday, December 13, 2009

Contest!

The First Contest On this Blog!
Take a Look at the Image Below...

Who can find me on this picture? I know you can only see like a millimeter of me, but you can guess, right? I'm wearing the Ice Costume, with the Tour Guide Umbrella.
Enlarge it on your Computer if you prefer.

(Hint: The Only Thing you can see is the Umbrella. And Only a Bit of It.)
The First Person to tell me by Commentinggets 10 Points. I know it's not much, and Points have no value right now, but later on points can be "Redeemed" for a Gold Package, or Coins, or something else. Later on, the prize will be a 6 Months Gold Package or something close.


I'm not giving up my Level just yet... I'll just say I have a Tiger Bolly, and my Level falls between 10-40.  If you really want to know, find me on Panfu!

Again, I Promise Points will have a value later on when this Blog is More Popular!

2 comments: