Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Tree...

I've collected Twenty-Two Presents from the Gingerbread Man...BUT...I can't get the Christmas Tree! This is what was written on the Main Panfu Blog Yesterday...


P.S. – The Gingerbread Man told me today that if you’ve collected at least ten presents from him you’ll be able to take along the Christmas tree to decorate your tree house. Cool, eh?


Maybe we can get it tommorow? On Christmas Day? But, if you click on the Gingerbread Man after you get the Christmas Table, he dosen't say anything anymore. Do any of you have the Christmas Tree? Well, how do you get it? Tell Me! I'll give you 6 Points! Please?

3 comments:

  1. you have to click the tree by him thats how i got it. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I clicked on it Yesterday, nothing happened. Thanks anyways. I promised six points to each of you.

    ReplyDelete