Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowball Fight and Blog News Version 1!

There's a Snowball Fight going on at the Sports Field! Very Fun. But, you can't play soccer anymore. Go Check it Out! And, I want to Thank you all for getting us to 1,289 Hits! I Promised a Party at 50, still setting up everything! My schedule is very busy...

I'm sorry if you see me on Panfu, and three minutes later I have to go. I only have like 10 Minutes every day for posting, looking for updates, and everything. And, then I have to do something else. Hope you understand. :)

Also, if you find me and say something, I might not say anything or not pay attention to you. That's because I have Panfu turned on, and I'm posting at the sane time. Sorry for this, too. I should be back on in just a couple minutes. Be patient. ;)

Points WILL have Value in just a little while... I bought LOTS of Panfu prizes, including Gold Packages! Later. When we reach a certain amount of hits, (not telling yet!), I will release this program! I promise it'll be Cool! I can't wait for it! Already started setting up.


Oh... CAN'T WAIT! That's it... See you later!

4 comments:

  1. He gives you a Christmas table, also panfu has a free gift waiting for you! Here is a tip: Play the game be smarter at san panfu and you can win great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a walkthrough to the lost wooby king quest if you havent got one already!
    First go to the wooby lake then talk to the clown. Go find the jumbo sized tissue box (at the back of the beauty salon) then click on the woobys then they will stop crying. Then go to kamaria in the castle, she'll send you into her clone in the tower (the room she's usually in) theres a transluecentish her over in the top left corner. Then she will say "go talk to pandabeard in old harbor for the key". Go there then click on the red door leading to the pirate bar, he will say come back in a day.
    After you have waited a day talk to him again then go to the cave in the jungle. Then click on the door in the middle the key will be there. Then go to kamaria talk to her then she will say go get a mug of coffee. Go to the store Kiosk in the swiming pool, there will be the coffee on the counter. Then Talk to Kamaria, then go to the kiosk at the pool and get the mug return to Kamaria and talk to her. Then go to the disco in the castle. Talk to the DJ and he will give you his clock go to Kamaria. Then the wooby king will be awake. Talk to Kamaria. Go to the wooby lake talk to the clown then you will be finished.

    ReplyDelete