Friday, December 25, 2009

Quests

On the Quest Poll, Four People said they were doing the Pirate Quest. The Pirate Quest dosen't take that long, so I think some of you might be stuck on some part.

I don't remember this one, but what I do remember is that I got stuck on the coconuts part so badly... I didn't know there were Coconuts on both parts of the Island. If someone could submit a Walkthrough for these quests, it'll be great. You don't have to! I would do them myself if I remembered them!

1. Amerala and Joshua Quest
2. Penny and Lenny Quest
3. Pirate Quest
I'll hand out 15 Points for Each, and I'll give all credit to you.


boneza made a Excellent Wooby King Walkthrough a couple days ago, check it out.
Also, I made the Magic Ice Diamond Walkthrough quite a while ago. It should be one of the first few posts in December.


YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT!

It's just that there's really nothing for you guys to help me with because there's no Gingerbread Man now.


Also, I can't believe we gained 200 Hits in just two days! Keep up the great work, guys! We're close to the "Prize" now, I can just feel it!

Thanks if you voted on one of the polls in the sidebar or even if you posted a comment, your Opinion Counts! Contest in a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment