Saturday, January 9, 2010

Delay in Posts, Break Time

I'm so sorry, but school has started, and I'm just SO Buxy Around Here! I'm going to take a Two-Three Weeks Break from Panfu, and then start the blog again. I might post a few things, though. I'm not going to miss the 2,000 hits poll, probably be back when it ends. If any of you need help, I'm sure someone will help you. Post a comment, and someone (or me) will help you.

Someone asked: There is noone in the Kiosk for the Magic Ice Diamond Quest.
That's because yo have to talk to the mummy first. Ok? Good.

Bye, Everyone! See you in a little bit!

4 comments:

  1. Ok thats fine coz I havent been updating my site recently either. Oh and I havent found any of the pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! I am new to Panfu; does it change a lot? I mostly play Webosaurs, because it's awesome and theres new stuff all the time. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, I play Webosaurs too! Did you hear about the Pie Party with Horns this Saturday? I wonder if he'll wear his tutu! rofl!!

    ReplyDelete