Monday, January 25, 2010

Other Virtual Worlds!

***UPDATE*** Check out the Sidebar-All the Links to all these Virtual Worlds are here! Remember, If you have more Virtual Worlds, COMMENT AND TELL ME!!!

I noticed some people were talking about the Virtual World Webosaurs.
Here are some other ones, like Panfu that are fun to play.
1. Club Penguin
2. The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks (Just Launched on Christmas Day 2009!)
3. Pandanda
4. Webosaurs
5. Chobots
6. Garden Party
7. Tootsville
8. Panfu

I have accounts for all of these. I'm not saying I like all of these, but I do have a account, called "aaypbs." Some may be fun for you, and not fun for others, let me know if you like/don't like one or have other ones. 5 Points for any other Virtual Worlds not on this list!

(By the way, my favorite is 2! Try it! In fact, try all of these! Just google the name of the Virtual World, and you should get on.)

8 comments: