Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Igloo Quest?

If you look on the New in Panfu page on the Panfu homepage, this is what it says.

Carl Caruso needs your help to build an igloo for Panfu. He's waiting for you to see him in the jungle!

But, I don't know where he is. He's supposed to be here today, according to the main Panfu blog. Anyone know? If you do, post a COMMENT! The other weird thing is that the picture is still with the snowman and his carrot. And, the snowman and his carrot is gone in the jungle. So much for the walkthrough I just put on yesterday...
Also, I heard there was sledding going on at the volcano. CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT! I shouldn't have taken that break...

I will post that walkthrough when the quest comes out. And, no more breaks for at least a six months... I hope.

And, this is about the time every dayyou should come to check this blog... cause this is the time I post every day, usually. My posts are crammed in 10 minutes, so I'm typing as fast as you can. See you guys later! Tell your friends and COMMENT! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment