Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Updates...

Sorry I haven't been posting for 10 days. My computer was not working AT ALL. First, I know the Funny Pictures release was supposed to be two days ago, but I wasn't able to get on. I will upload my pictures, and they should be on today or tommorow. Sorry.

The second thing is that, I was on CP today, on the Iceberg. Suddenly, I realized my penguin was black! (I had light blue on before) So I tried to put light blue on. It didn't work! Then I tried to put a propeller cap on. It didn't work either! Since I was the only one on the iceberg, I tried to go to the town.
I saw that EVERYONE was black with no clothes (Yes, I know it sounds wrong) at the town! After 5 seconds, "Connection Failed" showed up and I got logged off before I could take a picture. Then, when I logged back on to the same server (Avalanche) everyone was regular again. And people were saying "Why were we black five minutes before" and things like that. What do you think about this glitch? Weird, huh?

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment