Thursday, March 10, 2011

Topic of February...

This question wins "Most Commonly Asked Question of February/." Since so many people asked this, here we go!

How do I get my penguin un-banned?

How many of you have a penguin that's banned forever? Chances are you do. You can easily become banned on CP. For example, when you're trying to see he'll, since CP doesn't allow apostrophes, you know what he'll will turn out like. BAN!

1. Go here and write something like this:

Dear CP:
I got banned because I accidentally said ___. PLEASE un-ban me!

And finish the message. Make it really nice, saying things like "I love Club Penguin!" Remember to say Please or Thank you

Even if you purposely did it, if you say something like "I won't do it again if you un-ban me" might get your penguin un-banned.

3. A Disney customer service rep will contact you. There's a 75% chance you'll get un-banned. Some people aren't that friendly and won't help you. Just keep on trying! Resend the email.

***Poll Update***
Have you voted yet? Well, vote! Flowerpower has lost the lead to Pufflelover. Well, continue to vote! 2 Days Left...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment