Sunday, March 6, 2011

The ULTIMATE PRIZE-VOTE NOW!

Remember our previous caption contest for $100 in stuff like free CP Membership? If you weren't here, Flowerpower came in 1st place and won $70 in stuff (12 Month CP Membership, Coin Codes, Animal Jam Code, and free coins), Pufflelover came in 2nd place and won $15 in stuff, and Megamonkey and BubbleBubble tied for 3rd place and $10 in stuff. Well, our famous winners ARE BACK in this contest. We're seeing who can take home thetitle of "Ultimate Caption Maker!"

Here's what will happen. I sent an email to everyone who won, and told them to come up with ONE more caption about Club Penguin, any theme. Everyone gave me a caption. Now, it's time for YOU, the audience to vote to see who will win!

Win what? At least $100 in stuff again. And don't ask me how I get this stuff. Let's just say I'm sort of rich...

Here are the captions (or more like stories) that our winners sent in:

#1-Flowerpower (1st Place in Previous)

FLOWERPOWER MEETS CADENCE ON VALENTINE'S DAY
flowerpower-Hi Cadence
Cadence-Hello!
Cadence-Today's a very special day! Do you know what special day it is?
flowerpower-Yes, I know...
Cadence-Do you have anything for me?
flowerpower-Yes...
Cadence-What?
flowerpower-I get to PINCH you for not wearing anything green!
Cadence-OWWW!!!
flowerpower-Dang! I always get my St. Valentine's Day and my St. Patrick's Day mixed up...

#2-Pufflelover (2nd Place in Previous)
pufflelover-I want a BROWN PUFFLE!
pufflelover-Finally I got my Brown Puffle!
Brown Puffle-Hi!
pufflelover-Yes, yes. See you later! I have to go out for pizza!
*15 Minutes Later
pufflelover-Wait... did my brown puffle say Hi?
*Hurries back to igloo
pufflelover-Hi Brown Puffle!
Brown Puffle-...
pufflelover-COME ON! SAY SOMETHING!
Brown Puffle-...

#3-Megamonkey (3rd Tied in Previous)
Megamonkey-Hi Gary!
Megamonkey-Why won't he give me his background? Knock. Knock.
Megamonkey-Is he asleep?
Megamonkey-Wait! It's just a statue of Gary!
Megamonkey-I can't believe I thought that was actually Gary.
Gary-Hello Megamonkey!
Megamonkey-You can't fool me.
Gary-What?
Megamonkey-EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! A STATUE IS TALKIN! AAAHH!
Gary-?

#4-BubbleBubble (3rd Tied in Previous)
BubbleBubble-It's time to play Ice Hockey with my friend, Cupcake1!
Cupcake1-Let's Go!
Bubblebubble-HEY! THE ICE STADIUM THINGY IS GONE!
Cupcake1-WHAT HAPPENED?
Some Other Penguin-The Ice Stadium Thingy melted! Now there's a regular stadium!
Cupcake1-Bring back the Ice Stadium Thingy.
BubbleBubble-Yeah!
Some Other Penguin-We can't do that... The sun is out!
BubbleBubble-FINE! WE'LL PLAY SOCCER!
Cupcake1-What's Soccer?

And to our contest winners, I corrected the spelling and grammar for you guys.

Well, TIME TO VOTE! VOTE NOW! We've seen in our previous contest how ONE VOTE can make a difference. VOTE NOW! All it takes is two clicks!

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

To our contest winners-5715267.

1 comment:

  1. i like megamonkey and flowerpower caption. pufflelover caption is ok. bubblebubble caption sucks so bad. im voting for flowerpower caption. and can someone tell me what a connor is? where is it? someone said that there was a connor code hidden on this blog help!

    ReplyDelete