Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pokopets Quest Day 5!

1. Go get the Chili Chips from Chef Bruno. She'll tell you to answer a riddle by clicking on the dish.
2. The answer is to the riddle is 5. I know it dosen't make sense. My first try was 8, and then 3.
3. Go to the Plane and talk to Eloise.
4. Click on all the pokopets.
5. Go to the Barn (Inside the Trainer)
6. Go to Eloise outside the plane and listen to her plan.
7. Click on the engine on the plane.
8. Talk to Eloise then go to any other room.
9. Now go back to the plane.
10. Click on the red button.
11. YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS QUEST!!! You will get a Pokopet Later.
The Plane will Disappear from the Map. I'm kind of sad...

Eggs Today:
There are two in the gym. The one in the Sports Field is rotten

Yesterday's Eggs:
There  was one in the castle. I don't know where the other two are.

See you later! The Bigfoot Quest will begin later!

10 comments:

  1. is the red button on the plane? cause i cant click on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. when and where do i get the pokopets i want to have one very much but where and when?
    i have finished the qeust

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant click the red button? how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant press the button boo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i click the red button

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i click on the red button i go inside the plane???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't press the red button. Tried to throw things at it but still won't press it. I go in the plane when I press it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant press the button. i keep going inside the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been exploring information about the swimming pool filtration plant for a long time now due to the project I am currently working on and so far perhaps this is the best website I have came across.

    ReplyDelete