Monday, April 26, 2010

Followers Group Contest!

EDITL: We have decreased the Amount of Followers, cause no way we're getting 100 Followers in one week. Unless you guys can surprise me...

Yep. On the sidebar, you will see... a Followers thing, which has been here since this blog started. So, if anyone will be interesting in adding to it, you will get... 40 POINTS JUST FOR ADDING YOUR NAME ON THE LIST! And also, if we achieve 40 Now 25 Followers, well, you guys get to choose your prize! Probably these choices later. It will be in a poll format.

1. Free 6 Months Panfu Membership Contest!
2. Free 6 Months CLUB PENGUIN Membership Contest!
3. Be My Buddy on Panfu Contest!
And some other things. So, as you see there WILL BE MEMBERSHIP PRIZES FOR THE FIRST TIME! If we get enough, how about 100 Now 60 Followers, we may give out two or more Memberships! So, A LOT AT STAKE! Group Contest ends... I'll decide later. I'll be checking later! Also, the first person gets a extra 30 Points! See you later! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! Which one are you? So you get 70 Points! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added this email saku.polvela96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, is there any place where I can see list of the names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean? Sorry, I wasn't on for a couple days. If you mean where you can see the Premium Members thing, its right under the polls on the sidebar. I can't believe you have 195 points... I don't remember giving that much out! And, if you can post a Amelura and Joshua Quest Walkthrough on the Walkthrough Page, I will give you Double... 200 Points! There are 3 People in Desperate Need of it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean the list of the followers

    I will post amelura walkthrough soon

    ReplyDelete