Friday, April 23, 2010

Contest!

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!

The Objective: What is my level?
(Yes, I know we've had this contest before. Just thought we'd try it again.) Here are some hints.

1. I am NOT a Emperor.
1. That's all! If you want more hints, check out my other contest on "Guess My Level" I've posted a VERY GOOD Hint in the Comments of that Post. What you have to do, is find my first contest on "Guess My Level!" That'll be fun! And, you HAVE TO FIND MY FIRST CONTEST! The first post has a secret password. When you comment, include the Secret Password.

Closest to My Level: 50 Points!
Everyone Else: 20 Points!
EXACTLY ON MY LEVEL: 250 Points!
First Entry Bonus: 5 Points!

Each person can only enter once. Include your screen name so you can get your points. START MOVING!

4 comments:

  1. Password: Ella, level ... 35
    BTW, what is a screen name? My panfu name is Cube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret password: Ella, i think your level is 33?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cube: A Screen Name is what you want to show in the Premium Members Thing. So, if you win, your "Screen Name" would be cube. Allright with that?

    ReplyDelete