Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last Day for Contest and More Blog Stuff

The Contest Ends TOMMOROW! So, start Moving!
(Yes, now you can copy the password off someone who posted) But, PLEASE Don't Copy...

Also, there's ANOTHER Poll on the right. About Club Penguin Cheats. What I mean by "Minor" Cheats, is that I won't post all the big things, just things like how to find all the items for the Earth Day Scavenger Hunt, where the Free Items Are, (In front of the Mine!) and other. I probably will only post cheats about parties and some catalogs. Overall, this is a PANFU Blog. By the way, does anyone knows where the Member Only Location is in the Earth Day Party? Cause I can't find it. And, the Earth Day Party, in my opinion, sucked. There are barely any rooms decorated, and... The only thumbs up about it is that even Non-Members can go into the Recycling Plant, and if you dance with the Spring Gardening Hat (You get it in front of the Mine), you can Water Something! (Does anyone wonder why Club Penguin always gives out "Head" Items for Non-Members? One of my Non-Member Club Penguin friends has like 50 Head Items, and barely any other clothing items! If you want to know what I'm talking about, Play Club Penguin Today! There's a link on the sidebar.

And, yesterday I forgot to tell you guys, but you can only redeem one of one kind of Pokopet with the Pokopets Voucher. I wonder if you play the Save the Pokopets Quest Again, will you get another Pokopet? Hmmmm... Are any Gold Pandas out there going to get another Pokopet? I think I'm going to get the 1,200 Coins one. Cheap! I don't have that many coins, and the 1,200 One costs 1,300 less than a Bolly! Yes, If you want a second Pokopet, you have to be a Gold Panda.

ALSO, there will soon be a Blogroll on this Blog. Yay.

1 comment: