Saturday, October 23, 2010

We're Back! FINALLY!!!

Wow. This is very embrassing. I have not have access to a single computer in like a year. I'm not kidding. Wow. We're back!

Sorry for the LONG PERIOD of no posts! We will be back up with Panfu cheats shortly. I really hope that this doesn't happen again.

I know a lot of you have been wanting to do things, like make a poll. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to fulfill those requests. I will look through all the comments throughout the next few days, and if someone wants me to make a poll, I will do that. Again, I am very sorry. I have not gone on to Panfu yet... Is it still running?

More later! Again, sorry for the HUGE down time!
Those people who wanted me to help them make a poll will get a poll on this blog in the next few days. And it is FREE!

1 comment: