Monday, October 25, 2010

Contest Winners!

We had three people enter Sunday's contest!
super_penguin_123, Joelle, and wonderbabe entered.
super_penguin_123 guessed 32, Joelle guessed 22, and wonderbabe guessed 38.

I have never revealed my level on this site... until now. I am Level 30. So, super_penguin_123 was the closest! 5,000 Points! Joelle and wonderbabe tied! One guessed 8 below my level, one guessed 8 above! Joelle and wonderbabe will both get 50 points for participating!

P.S. Does anyone know if the Free Gold Panda thing below works or not? I'm 50% sure it does... I haven't had time to try it yet.

4 comments:

  1. no it doesnt work.

    BTW what are points for?

    wonderbabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it only works one time. You can switch points for prizes (at least I think so) but not yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you're back, Cube! Hello again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! School has taken so much for my time, you know

    ReplyDelete