Monday, March 22, 2010

Quests Day 2! And a Little Problem...

A Little Problem Here...
I Think the Quest for the Stables is Over... Because I can't find the Guy that's supposed to be building the Stables. Oh Well. If you have any info, tell me.

Phone Call Quest Day 2
A Problem with this Quest Too! I can't find the second clue Kamelia said I'm supposed to have... I don't even know what it is. Well, if you have any answers, tell me. 5 Points to be awarded! And speaking of points, guess what? IT IS ALMOST READY! What? Well I'm telling you very soon!

See you later!

3 comments:

  1. second clue is in the old harbor and third in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What Name do you want on the Points Chart? Just comment with your Panda Name. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovexox please and glad i helped

    ReplyDelete