Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pokopets Quest Part 2!

Continued!
1. Go to Kamelia in the Castle Tower.
2. Go to Eloise and talk to her.
3. Go to the Beauty Salon, and talk to the panda there. (I don't know how the beauty salon is a clothes maker's place!)
4. Go to Eloise and then bring the scissors back to the panda at the Beauty Salon.
5. Go back to Eloise and click on of the locks.
Lock 1: I got this one incorrect. ;) I guessed. Oh well. HINT: DON'T GUESS! If you guess, you'll get it wrong and you'll have to come back tommorow.
Lock 2: I forgot. Well, try for yourself!
More Tommorow!

12 comments:

  1. Can you Please Help? At the Restraunt, it says on the riddle, that you have to get the right number, but I cant get it, can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi where is the chilli plant i can't find it on the volcano

    ReplyDelete
  3. the answer to the riddle at the restaurant is 5
    happy wishes from jonas

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really need help on the lock 2 on save the pokopets

    ReplyDelete
  5. the chilli plant is be hind the kind of dock thingy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a clue either on what it is all I know is don't click on c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is lock 1? lock 2 is that hedgchog thingy

    ReplyDelete
  8. lock 1 isn't c or d: thats all i know

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant see the plant in the volcano

    ReplyDelete