Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Two Day's Worth of Quests!

Easter Egg Hunt!
1. Go talk to Benny Bunny in the Pony Yard.
2. The Eggs are in...
Beach (x1)
Carribean Beach (x2) One of the eggs here is rotten! It's safe if you grab it, though.
I will not do this everyday, because I don't want to look for a egg every day. But, I will do it most days. Check Back Soon1

Pokopets Quest Days 3 and 4
Yes, I didn't post the last three days. Oh Well.
By the way, the Puzzle Answers Are...
Lock 1: F
Lock 2: Hedgehog Thing

1. After you're done with the locks, talk to Eloise.
2. Then, go to Chef Bruno's place.
3. Go to the Volcano to pickup a Chili Plant.
4. Go Back to Eloise.
5. She will tell you to go to Professor Bookworm. He is in the first door in the Jungle Cave.
6. He will take your plant. You have to come back tommorow.
The Next Day
7. Go back to Professor Bookworm.
8. Give the plant to Chef Bruno. You have to come back tommorow.
Wow, that's not a lot of work for two days!

Did anyone realize that there is a guy at the Beach? He won't talk to me. I wonder if he is part of the Bigfoot Quest, but I din't know. If anyone has info on this guy, comment and tell me.

WHAT IS UNBELIEVEABLE is that there are 42 Votes on the poll in a couple days! Last time, in three weeks, we only had 32! WOW! You guys are what makes this blog run so smoothly. Thank you for you help and support!

See you later!

4 comments:

  1. HEY!i said the answers to the locks on pokopets quest please put me in like:answers made by darkjonas8(i know i dident say my name later but now i say so please put me in there. ty.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy in the beach is in the bigfoot quest

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i do the 1st puzzle in the locker

    ReplyDelete
  4. liar the eggs are not there?!

    ReplyDelete