Friday, December 17, 2010

How to Become Invisible in Pandanda and PARTY

Yeah, I'm sure you know how. Buy a Ghost Leaf Potion. NOT! That only gets you like 50% invisible. How do you get 100% invisible?

1. Go to a room with snow on the ground.
2. Wear the Haunted Potion. (Halloween Party 2010)
3. You will be invisible!


Also, I was unable to attend the party yesterday. So we will have a makeup tommorow on CP.

Time and Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:05 AM PST
Virtual World: CP
Server: Avalanche (It better not be full when I get there!)
Room: Cove
Why: Christmas!
Hopefully more than one person comes this time!
Got it? Come! If you don't know when PST is, again, check out the clock at the CP Snow Forts!

3 comments:

  1. I may be able to come to the last part of the party but i have bowling this morning.

    (Sorry that I'm never signed in!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! The writing style is friendly and informative, making the topic enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping readers better understand the subject through practical and clear explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the time and effort that went into writing this post. The information was well-organized, easy to follow, and genuinely helpful. Keep publishing such high-quality content for your growing audience.

    ReplyDelete